Thursday, July 1, 2010
My Dream .
Hello People .
Today , I'm gonna tell you about my dream only . No mood to post how`s my day today ,
SORRY alright , readers ? :)
I dream it after I cried . When Abg Syafiq make me cry bcos of his words about Firdaus .
So its half on Monday and Tuesday . 'cos on Monday , I sleep @ 10PM +
-----
I was crying . I was scolding Firdaus . Everyone saw it . P4 to P6 saw it . All the people were there .
My Kakak`s , Abang`s , Addek`s , Group`s and Friends are there .
In the dream , Azizah told me that Firdaus sms Erny saying ` iloveyou
I was so unhappy , angry , i wanna die . *crycry*
Then that day , I saw Erny and Firdaus together , they're happy , holding hands , hugging each other etc .
I saw them . I cried a lot . Azizah go shout ` Oii ! Firdaus ! CB luhr ! Kau dgn Erny dan Marie uh ? Choose one lahr , bdh !!
I'm crying , I told Azizah don't care about them , just leave them . Then ,
Firdaus shout ` I decided ! Akuw syg Erny ! Akuw tidak suka Marie !
When I heard what he says , I go to him . I shouted back , ` Ohh ! Kau tidak akuw laah ?! Then the days and months I spend
with yu , all fake lah ? Fake love , fake smiles , fake saying i love you , fake saying i miss you , FAKE EVERYTHING LAH !
......
Firdaus , Saya Cinta Kaw Snqt Bnyk ! *crying* Then Yu Do All Those Things ?? *crying*
Firdaus , I Will Nt Frqet Wht You've Done T Me .
I HATE YUUUUUUUU ! FXCK YOU ! CB !
*crycry*
Then , in the dream I faint . Like , ill ? 'cos cry`cry , then like ill or faint . I dont know how to say lahr . Something like that .
Then in the dream Firdaus helped, but the boys , like Rahmat, Aiman, Reifan, Asyariff, Haekal, Sarankumar, Leonard and Khairul ..
Like fight with Firdaus , the boys go say ` Don't help Marie lahhr ! We boys like her ! Then she accepted you ! We respect it bcos we like Marie ! But this time , yu cannot touch her ! Kau dgn Erny , dgn dia ahr !
Dhn , they go take me at hospital ? *ithink* , then they all take care of me , azizah and my group all .
till , i'm okaay .
then , exactly . i woke up , tears in my eyes . y`know readers , its my one and only ..
one and only dream i'd ever had . like , full dream . haiish , i hope it won't be like this .
if it will come true , i hope i'll die , other than that , i hope i forget everything . .
so yeaa , thats my dream . *sadsad*
ends here , bbye .
updated @ 10:08 PM