Hellow`Hellow (: It's Monday again. Mdm Ruhaya didn't turn up on Supplementary.
But guess what, I'm with Jia Ying, Nurasyaqin, Haekal, Kai Seng, Beng Yann and Hakiim at 5H1.
Kinda nervous. 'Cause last time, Ms Nura investigating about me and the boys.
I saw Qak Fafaa and Zul this morning, and I saw Qak Nabilah this afternoon, around 3PM.
Hmmmm, Recess Time best kn. After I eat with Erny, Azizah and Hazirah I told them I wanna meet Aiman.
But then at the same time, I'm play catching with Asyariff, Haekal, Khairulanam and Mohd Irfan.
Me and Aiman are the catcher cause they say we're couple. But then, I feel not catching them. I'm just walking`walking, haha.
Best part kn, all the boys wanna see me and Aiman kissing and ask us to kiss. WDH?! -.-
But guess what, Haekal`Haekal.. HAHA! Haekal`Haekal, diam uhc! Don't spread what you saw.
[ privacy , i can't really type here what happen . if you wanna know , ask me (: ]
Wahhh, lucky he saw only. Lucky not all of them saw it, cause Danial Hariz suddenly come. -.-
Yeah, haha. I love the recess time just now. We're going to play again tomorrow :DD