Hello, guess what? I'm back, haha. Alright, we're going to talk about the previous days (:
----
Wednesday - Yeaayy ! Wednesday had come. Can see my Addeks, Kak Fafaa, Kak Fiqah, Kak Iana and more kakaks (:
I didn't turn up on my remedial as I have soar throat. So, I just stayed at home. But then, I called Raymy and ask for Aisyah's number
cause I don't have it. I need to call her to tell Mdm Ruhaya about it. But he don't have it, so I just called Hazwani to help me tell Mdm Ruhaya.
11:50 , stepping out of the house . Then I think I reach school around 12+ . I go put my bag at second last table, cause the last table full with
other people -,- . Then , I saw 5H2 boys went out already , the girls don't know go where . So , I ask Asyariff let me copy his Maths WB .
Cause I didn't do and I don't know how to do . My daughter , Fairdelin . Also haven't do her compo . So I need to help her while doing mine.
But lucky Azizah and my daughter's friend there to help her (: So yeaa , daughter and mother never do homework . :DD
Then I do`do my hmwrk , then Michelle came . She quickly take out her Maths WB and gave me a copy of the another hmwrk ,
So I copy`copy . . But before that , Kak Fafaa went near us . I slam her . I can't really spend time with my kakaks siyaa , cause I doing my
stupid hmwrk -,- Sorry huhhh ! Next Wednesday kn (: ♥
Thursday - Hahaha, last week and this week didn't go Drama Club . Then , I the leader of the CCA . Wahh, I scared go Drama Club
next week . Later Mr Pua scold me , maybe . Then , need to go up to the hall . I seating , then pretend reading my book . Suddenly , Azizah appear behind my back , hahaha ! She told me to tell the boys to meet we girls during recess time .
boys - aiman , haikal and slowme
So , I go stand up and look for Haikal . I told Haikal to meet we girls during recess time , then Haikal answered . .
Haikal ` I don't really like Erny siyaa -,-
Marie ` Whaat ? -,-
Then we walk away. He get it from me siyaa! How dare he do that! Then after school, I waited for Azizah and Erny. Aiman came out first, then me. He with Firdaus.. So I leave them talk`talk , then Azizah and Erny came out already . I saw Danial Hariz . . Looking at me , then he whisper to Asri something which I don't know right ? Then , I just look at them ahh . I look at them cause I very angry , see what see huh ! -.- When Asri saw me looking at them , he hide`hide . What his problem siyaa , why looking at us . Then Erny also saw , erny tell me why asri like that . Cause we're okay already . We're friends . Then he want find trouble again ah ? About Erny and Haikal . . What we think is that , Asri / Farhan ask Haikal to use Erny . Thats what we think . But we're not sure , so we just kept quiet . The prefects told me Haikal went home already. Then I was like WDF. I'm waiting for a guy who go home already -,- Surely he ran away from us, cause he know I'll be waiting for him and ask why he do that to Erny. So Aiman , Azizah , Firdaus and me just went home . . I'll update about the last day , Friday at the next post ayye . (: