Kissing means of getting two people so close together,
that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
|
entries
|
biography
|
tagboard
|
links |
DISCLAIMER.
Click the navigation on top to view (:
Hello strangers! You're now @ http://lifestory--jessicahbieber.blogspot.com/
Jessicah welcome readers who respect other's blog.
Easy said - You spam, I delete. You use other people's name, I ban.
Oh! And I almost forget, put down your name before you tag.
Read , Tag , Link and Leave . SIMPLE AS THAT .
MY LOVE STORY
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Hello .
Hello ' Hello .
This Is Jessicah's Adeqq , TanishaLissa .
OhMiGod , Kay Er , Hiee .
Erm , ILoveMyKaq Till Death Xiaah .
Will Never Leave You Kay Kaqq .
Adeqq Xumpahh :)
ILoveYouuTooMuch <3>
LoL . Kaqq Minahh Seyh :P LoL :))
Heh ,
PeoplePeople That Dare To Say Bad Things To My Kaqq Dearest
Will DieWentYouSleep
OkayOkay , GotToGo :))
Byeess . LoveMyKaqqTillDeawth :))
TanishaLissaKhan . ILoveYouKaqq :)) MissYouToo :)
updated @ 1:15 AM
Yours Truly.
▪ мяs- ʝᴇssɨᴄαнвɨᴇвᴇя
PiNAY and PROUÐ <3
the shit you hear bout me might be true',
then again it could be as fake as the bitch who told you.
[HATiN’ ME WON’T MAKE YEA PRETTY] got dat ?
"Y0U CAN'T BE ME . S0 D0N'T YEA EVEN TRY . G0T DAT?".
Want me to be your friend? Look below, and add me. I'm friendly, I don't bite. :D