Friday - Last day of school , sadsad . Recess time, I didn't saw Aiman. I was waiting for him at the last table.
But he didn't turn up, I was waiting for him at the last table. Then, I saw Firdaus, he also saw me.
Firdaus - Where Aiman? Why he not with you?
Marie - Don't know laa, :(
SadSad . . So, Firdaus with me. We just talk,talk like a normal friends.
When the bell rang, Aiman still not there. So I asked Nurasyqin to call for me Firdaus.
Firdaus - What ?
Marie - Eh , you know my English Tuition Teacher right ? Can tell her I can't go . Cause I got soar throat .
Just create any story ahh , can ?
Firdaus - Oh , you got soar throat ?
Marie - No laa , just pretend . :D
Firdaus - OkayOkay .
Marie - *smilesmile*.
Then, Mdm Ruhaya come already, we need to go up to the classroom. Went in the classroom, I saw one small paper beside my pencil box.
I open it, '' I love you ! - Aiman ! ''
Now, he know where I seat. But Its like I didn't saw him for the whole day. So I very the sad )):
After school, I went back gate cause I skip my Tuition in JPS. I saw Abg Syafiq, but he didn't saw me, cause I at another block.
I also saw Mark, Azizah and Erny. I scared to go near them as Mark is with them. When Mark going home, Abg Syafiq saw me.
Then Abg Syafiq cross the road, then we walk`walk go to the bus stop. I just follow him then we go slack with his friends.
Skip`Skip`Skip
Take bus at about 8:30. Went out of the bus, don't know what time. Abg Syafiq going Fiq's house. So need to say byebye to him.
Slam abg syafiq and say byebye to both of them (:
Then, went to JPS cause I wanna meet somebody. I was seating, then I saw my father waiting for me at another blk.
I was like shocked, is that my father? Ohmyy, my heart beating fast.
Then when the person come already, Haekal shout my name ` MARIE !!!!
Wahhh , where Haekal shouting my name is nearby my dad . So I ask the person to shout back to keep quiet .
Cause I'm scared . Later dad hear it . So we went home , then I ask him just meet on Monday .
Quickly walk and then just in time . When I come , dad just come too .
Daddy - Where did you go ? I was waiting for you outside your school .
Marie - I'm sorry , daddy . I go the other way to go home .
Daddy - Nevermind.
----
I was like, ohmyy. Haha, cause dad didn't scold me. But guess what, if mum fetch me. Surely I'll get scolded cause she will hear Haekal shouting my name. Ohyeaa, that night me and Firdaus talk`talk in the phone. Privacy kn. Want to know? Just tell me.
ends here, byebye :D
ps:/ someone,person is FIRDAUS.