HELOEEEEEE .!
Today , is my big day . Bcos god created me this day . & today is my b`day . :))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! :D
Hahahs . Just weirdo . People call me "princess" . ^^ Dont know why uhuh .
To those of my friends/bestfriends/kakak/abang/&everything , thank you for the greetings here at my blog and at facebook . ^.^
I just wanna thank you to you all . Really appreciate it truck loads .
-----
Just now at 12 bathe , then actually wanna meet Firdaus . But I scared go down . Bcos I still havent ask my mum if can go down .
I ask abgSyafiq to sms Firdaus where is he . abgSyafiq told me that Firdaus in the bus already .
I quite upset laah . I want to meet him , then he in the bus already . But nevermind ahh . No need meet him liao .
I dont care aah . But I miss him truck loads . ♥
Just now at 6 or 7 , dad come back home already . He knock at the door , bcos I go lock . ^^ how naughty ayye ? hahha !
When Mark open the door , I go hide . Because I shy uh , I dont know why . Bcos maybe its my b`day ?
Then he saw me , I slam him . He ask me to dress up nicely like a princess bcos were going to have a dinner at hotel .
Then in my heart I ask , why must dress up like a princess ? -.-" Irritating aah . Princess seyy . Hehehs .
So hyeaa , I dress up . I wear a dress , put my accessories all and go make up . Like emo ahh . But then less only .
Because my b`day , then I go make up like emo . xDD
So just normal , I dont really make up like emo . Only put eyeliner , and everything black . But not really black liaoo . ^^
After that , I come out , dad , Mark and mum waiting for me . Go take taxi , go Holain Inn Hotel to eat dinner .
So in the taxi , I fell asleep . Then mum woke me up cos we at here already . So the guard there open for me the door ,
then I came out , then mym and Mark . Dad infront ., so he go open by his self . ^^
Then went it , I thought dinner only . Dad ask me to open one big door , then very like heavy ahh . Bcos I so thin ehh .
Then Mark & Dad open for me the door . When they open the door , I shock . Because cousin and friends there .
I cried when I blow the cake . Bcos I didn't expect I have a big party . ));
Hyeaa , thank you alot mummy and daddy ! I love you bothh loads .! <3
People, no pictures uploaded liao. I forget to bring my camera. -.-" Others picture with other people I do not know.
Hhm! Sad liaoo. :( Nevermind ahh, this Sat or Sun dad say we going other country then,
maybe after or before, we going Universal Studio. :D
FUN ` FUN ~
Kaeyh ` Kaeyh .! Tmrw I wanna update something . There is a guy very cute . Hehhs . :D
Bbbye & Gudnytttt .! Iloveyou, people. Muacks. :*
♥,` jessicahbieber .™