Saturday, June 26, 2010
Helloooo. The time now is 6:40AM, currently I'm chatting with
Stephanie and Mae. Today, I'm going to Batam.
I ask my mum what time, I just calm down. because I don't want to talk
to her, right? Then I just ask. She told me, but I don't understand.
Because she speak in filipino. I know how to speak my language, but the numbers,
I don't know. Only simple numbers that my mum say, I understand.
But when its like 10+ numbers, then mum spoke to me in Filipino, I will get blur ~
So hyeaa, I don't know what time were going.
Bcos I don't ask what is it in English. Remember? Why must I ask back?
I upset with her. - . -
Uhhm, I'm gonna update later when I'm at the boat, alright? If your wondering,
I'm bringing my laptop there. :))
You should know, I cannot live without my laptop.
Hhm, it ends here ~
See you later ! Buhbooosh ~
♥, jessicahbieber.
updated @ 6:41 AM