Helloo people. The time now is 11:27. Hhm, today was a tiring day.
Went to cruise at 3 o'clock plus. Then I think 4 or 5 reach here at Batam.
Went to hotel to put our things, then eat dinner with my uncle
Donald and aunty Dini.
I thought Aunty Dini`s daughter is coming, but no. She didn't turn up, because she is playing.
Were waiting for her, because Mark had a Magic for her.
But nevermind, there is still tomorrow. Mark can show it to her tomorrow.
Currently now, I'm chatting with Valerie and Video-Calling
with my addek , Faezah.
Suddenly, I feel sad. :((
I talk to Valerie about Firdaus if she got do what I ask her to do.
She say noppe.
Hhm, its okay. *smilesmile* But pretending to be happy.
I don't know whyye. I feel so sad.
Haiish. Internet a bit slow, so tmr will update again.
I`m tired and sad. I wanna rest, because surely
tomorrow gonna wake up early.
When I'm free and went back home already, I'm going to tell you something.
And Im going to upload pictures @ FB. So just wait..
Buhbooosh . TC and Gudnyt .
Love always,
` ʝeѕѕɪcɑɦɓɪeɓeʀ™