Hello`Hello. Currently, i was facebooking, chatting with my addek *Tanisha Bieber* and posting right now.
Hhm, I dont know what to talk about now, hehe.
To Kkak Ally , thank you very much for helping . I really appreciate it alot . :) Iloveyou , Muwaah .
---
To the 'PSB' at my blog, whoever you are, :
I want to learn how to speak your language, Malay. OH! Now I know,
you dont let other country to learn your language, right? OH`Oh! So now I know. How bad are you..
So your language is just meant for Malay people, is it? Ohh. So now I know. And please write down your name.
I wanna know you, alright? If you dont write down, your scared! If you want me to know you name privately,
because your shamed or whatever, add my msn. (:
*jessicahbieber@hotmail.com*
Now you know my msn, I hope you can add me, right? You know, Im kind and my friends/kakaks/abangs/etc know about it.
I hope then your kind if you ever going to add me. :)