Friday, June 25, 2010
Hello peeps. *smilesmile*
The time now is 3:38AM. Currently, I'm chatting with Kak Ella and Abang Handsome.
Tmr I need to go school at 10AM . So maybe about 9:30 Im going off at the house.
But I still haven't tell my parents that I need to go school. HUHU~
I'm scared.
Because my mum say I cannot go for any activities . Then I'm so upset .
Well , I'm gonna try . I'm really gonna try , because I wanna see Rahmat, Firdaus, Fazlera, Aiman
and all the Malay Dancers performing. :))
Ahlahr . For those who don't know about Firdaus . Too bad liaoo .
But for those who know like Rahmat , Asyariff and Reifan , shut up liao .
No laah , just keep quiet aytes .
Re-open school then Firdaus will know . HUHU .
Nevermind ahr , short post for today alright ? 'cos having fun chatting
with Abang Handsome . Hahah ~
Buhbooossh ! See you all ~
♥
updated @ 3:35 AM