that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
DISCLAIMER.
Click the navigation on top to view (:
Hello strangers! You're now @
http://lifestory--jessicahbieber.blogspot.com/
Jessicah welcome readers who respect other's blog.
Easy said - You spam, I delete. You use other people's name, I ban.
Oh! And I almost forget, put down your name before you tag.
Read , Tag , Link and Leave . SIMPLE AS THAT .
MY LOVE STORY
Monday, June 7, 2010
Akuw chatted dgn Jesse Bieber . =="

HELLO ` HELLO !
What A Day ! I saw Jesse online . Uum , Jesse is up there . Saw that picture ? He's Jesse Bieber .
Just now I saw at FaceBook that he is friend with don't know who .
So I quickly see if he's online , yeaah .. He was online ..
He's kinda weird . He told me if I had a nice day ...
I ask him to online at MSN . Gyeaa , he online at msn .
This the conversation start :
JESSE BIEBER says ` ghfy
hg
mhuy
jessicahbieber .™ says ` wdfxck you talking about ? -.-"
JESSE BIEBER says ` how dare you call me
wdf
i hate fir very much
jessicahbieber .™ says ` i don`t care , you hate him .. my problem ?
hahahs . you so show off .
jessicahbieber .™ says ` i thought you got GF ?
why don`t you chat with her ?
than fighting with ME !
JESSE BIEBER says ` her???????????????????????????????????????????//
jessicahbieber .™ said (12:12 AM) ` "her" is your someone which is your GF laah , ...
I not really bad horrh , but ofcourse . I do miss Jesse Bieber truck loads . ^^ `I send this conversation to AbgSyafiq ..
AbgSyafiq ` people that hyper or siao only type "asfhksdhgk".
I then *laughlaugh* . ^^
I want to sleep , ayye ? Because AbgSyafiq wanna sleep already , so I also go lohh .
Hahahs . :D Copy-cut uhh me .. ^^
Deary Jess, I miss you. I love you. I won't forget you.
I won't forget the memories we had ...
Saya Masih Sayangkan Kau . :'(
updated @ 12:36 AM