now , chatting dengan adek ku . *Syifa* best ehh ? we late going sleep today . :D
then tmrw surely we going wake up late . alaah . today , very the bad day laah . a bit ahh .
bcos i ask my mum where is the SIM . then mum say cant give you now , someday i`ll give you .
then .. i like wdf lah . i waiting seyy ! i so excited , cos i wanna sms Firdaus . then , in the end , say someday ?!
... -.- i dont know what to say laah . so disappointed . i waiting , then she answer like that .
how can sms Firdaus . CB laah . RAWR .!
Uhh , tmrw I maybe not going to online . Only at night . Hhm , or maybe at 4 or 5 I`ll online . Cos I`m going to webcam with my addek . :D
I need to have time table siyaa . I always fb ` fb ` fb ! I didn`t even touch one of my hmwrk siyaa . Haiish !
Tapy , tmrw I going do laah . *sigh*
Today holiday then so many hmwrk . Dear Teacher , student only will have a holiday for this month , then got extraa ` extraa hmwrk uh ?!
haiyaa . thats all la , loved ones .
buhhbyee . maybe im now going to sleep , cos addek ku going sleep already . :)
addek , tmrw vc w/ you ahh . aww . love your smile , addek !
bbye ! muwaah . i love you addek dan Firdaus . ♥
Firdaus , akuw cinta kaw bnyk .