HALLEERHH !
Last night, fell asleep at sofa. So, my mum leave me alone at the sofa. She didn't wake me up, maybe she don't want to disturb me sleeping. :D
Just now woke up about 11:45. 12PM, I bathe. Open my mum's laptop because my laptop no internet.
Then open facebook, chat with Irfan
Bieber & Asyariff . I told IrfanB to bring my guitar , then he say okaays , he will bring . After that, mum woke up already. Ask me if I got eat already. I say haven't. I then bathe again. For fun uhh. Cos mum woke up already,
surely will get scolded one. Then when I'm going to bathe, the phone rang. Mum answer and like shout say who is this.
I then think its IrfanB & Asyariff. So, I chill. Bcos mum like scolding them liaoo. -.-"
She go knock the door very hard, then I open. She ask who's the two boys, I say I don't know.
Then she show my GUITAR. Arghh, she show me the scratch. I say, the others I accidentally. Its not my friend scarf one.
Then she still scold uh, I just go close the door bcos so noisy. =="
Irfan Bieber and Asyariff , sorry urrh ! Mum scold you both . Really damn sorry .
After bathing , still same aah . Mum still scolding me. But nevermind ahh. I in the room close the door. Then when I open the door,
Mum in the toilet. Maybe dressing up, ayye? Bcos we going out go ION Plaza.
So, I also dress up and go make up. Long time never make up aah. I just make up today, I wanna start a new life.
But can't aah, I still love Firdaus. I still remember our memories we had. And I miss him. :(
Hyeaa , my mum and me finish dressing up and eveything . Mum ask me try to wear the high heels .
The high feels fit for me . So I wear go ION Plaza. At ION Plaza, me and mum lost. I then tired aah! Cos I wearing high heels siyaak!
I ask my mum I want change for a while into slipper. Then I change, go to Ngee Ann. Went to one store. When I went in,
the Malays looking at me. Then I like don't know what to say. Because they're looking at me. I then see one girl. I think its
Slowme Bieber's Ahkak. Awhile more, the woman ask me if I'm Jessicah and if I'm schooling at JPS.
I answer Yeaah. Then I smile..
Haixxx! I don't know them siyaaak! So weird. Lucky mum never saw..
Me and mum late go out. Its like when Ngee Ann closing then we go and get out. ^^
When going out, I saw them. I can't see Slowme Bieber. So I just walk pass them. Then when me and mum going take escalator to go down,
I saw Slowme Bieber. I then wave to him. But then he never. Hhhm! Then I ask my mum don't go down, later lost again.
So we go out. I saw Slowme Bieber again. But then I go other side, so bbye to him.
BTW , above you can see two pictures ayye ? See above my high heels . I was so tall like that siyaak ! Like teenager . -.-"
Okaays, I wanna sleep. I hope can call Firdaus, can? I wanna call him laah! Like 3 days never call/sms him siyaak. !
Bbye , Gudnyt , Takecare & Sweetdreams .
Saya Cinta Kamu Bnyk, Firdaus..