that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
DISCLAIMER.
Click the navigation on top to view (:
Hello strangers! You're now @
http://lifestory--jessicahbieber.blogspot.com/
Jessicah welcome readers who respect other's blog.
Easy said - You spam, I delete. You use other people's name, I ban.
Oh! And I almost forget, put down your name before you tag.
Read , Tag , Link and Leave . SIMPLE AS THAT .
MY LOVE STORY
Friday, June 4, 2010
Akuw letih ..
Haiss . Just get back from CAMP .
I mean , not CAMP .
After Camp , I go shop with Firdaus . But then we didn't look each other .
I don't know why , it's like we don't care each other .
But when he go another and I go another way with Azizah .
Azizah say bye byee to Firdaus . I then just walk away .
Haixxxxx . I'm really tired la , duduBirds .
I'll tell you what happen the next day or some day , alright ?
Bbyeee .
jessB, aku cinta kamu bnyk. :*
updated @ 4:10 PM