Monday, May 10, 2010
WHY ?? )):
TODAY'S MOOD IS SAD. :(
Why boys should fight with Fir for no reason?
Just now at staircase waiting for Fir. With Erny & Azizah.
Then when Fir come, I hide. Because I didn't wait for him.
But I sms him that I will be not coming and just meet at school.
SKIP.SKIP.SKIP
Me, Erny, Azizah & Michelle playing. Because Michelle like somebody.
So we playing that Michelle and [insertname] sitting on the tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
We all went off to the staircase because Michelle going to kill us.
After that, we went up. But before that, so many boys around the staircase.
So I just go in, then they let me go in. (Michelle, Erny & Azizah too)
Haiyaaa. So many things happened. But I feel sad uh.
VERY SAD. :((
Why they should fight? Because Fir spend time with me?
Whats wrong if he is spending time with me?
Its just today that he spend time what.
Then you boys will get angry? Is just for that day and that time, boys.
But that doesn't mean I also want to fight with you all.
Just sad uh. And I don't want to make trouble with you all.
Just hurt me. Damn sad.
Please uhh. If your in my situation I feel sad for my own boyf.
Haisss. No mood to post this day, can?
Tomorrow I maybe be posting. So yea, bbye toodles.
loveyouall~
updated @ 9:49 PM