that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
DISCLAIMER.
Click the navigation on top to view (:
Hello strangers! You're now @
http://lifestory--jessicahbieber.blogspot.com/
Jessicah welcome readers who respect other's blog.
Easy said - You spam, I delete. You use other people's name, I ban.
Oh! And I almost forget, put down your name before you tag.
Read , Tag , Link and Leave . SIMPLE AS THAT .
MY LOVE STORY
Monday, May 31, 2010
P5 Camp , here I am . Dan Firdaus . :D
HELLO PEOPLE . :D
Today , I don't really sleep well .
Maybe excited to see Firdaus because I didn't get to see him on Friday
as it is a holiday . Later , I'm going to meet him . :)
Were going to school together for P5 Camp .
Azizah will be with us too . My best friend .
Hmm , I hope we will have fun ! :D
Bbye ~
updated @ 6:06 AM