Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I swear . ):

I swear I feel like crying just now when I went home .
I'm in no mood when I heard from some people what Asri's Gang ( i think the malay boys do know about it too )
create a new story about me and a boy that were together .
What did I even do to you guys ? Some people who I know or I don't know , still do talk hurtful things .
I'm just so sad and stress up right now . =(
You know , some words just cannot be ignored. I ignore most cause this words that they say about me
are just plain hurtful. What do you mean by "people like me"
Aren't I am the same like all of you? Why are you guys making my life worst?
I'm really sick and tired of this.
Pleaseeee ! Stop it . =((
updated @ 11:26 PM