Sunday, April 11, 2010
Can you see the differences ?


---------------
Hello Word . :D
You can see both picture above right ? Can you see the different ?
You cannot see ? You blind then ! AHAHA ! Kidding laa , relax . :)
The different is .... Aya ! Later then I tell ah . I tell my story first . :P
`---`
Just now/Last night 7:15PM, we go BBQ PARTY . It's my couzin's birthday .
Infect , is not my couzin . Is just my Elderbro's girlfriend . But we use it to be we are couzins .
So jyeah , I and my family had fun . My father at first , seat ah . He nothing to do .
Then when at night like 7:30PM , he help to cook BBQ .
You know why ? He wanted to help because he also want to eat the chicken, pork or whatever it is .
Sorry . I don't know . Because seriously , I don't know what they're cooking . ( But I didn't eat it ,
because I no mood . ) Why ? I keep it as myself . Only kakakNabilah know . (: My one and only ;D
So back off ayye ? And my beloved kakakAfiqah . <3<3>
and yea , starting from tomorrow i'm going to Hope Church . :D Every Sunday :DDD
HAHA . I so happy because I can get to know the people in Church .
Because it will be all filipino there or it will be half filipino .
Bytheway , only christian . ONLY . :D
no others religion . only christian . ONE&ONLY . <3
Hate my religion ? What the hell you doing here ? Your just wasting your time reading it . -.-
HAHA ! So happy ! :D
Now can spend with filipinos not with malays . Because I always care about malays .
Until I forget about my country and my people of my country here in Singapore .
So now , I want to care about my people than malays people .
So is jaz fair ayye ? I care alot about malay because is like their attitude is filipino . almost dhe same .
but other girls out there who is malay , quite duhh ! you know that , like very what . irritating and jealously .
So I'm gonna care about my people . (My people means from my own country people okay?)
Starting from tomorrow , so leave me alone first people . Let me care about my people .
Okay ? Thankyou .
Love you all . <3
* ohyea ! almost forget ! the diff. about my pix is that my dress . first i dress that blue thingy then the tattoo in that dress is "SWEET HEART" then the second one is i change before going to BBQ PARTY. Because my mom ask to change that colour white .
(FiRST TIME WEAR COLOUR WHITE. BCOS ALWAYS USE BLACK COLOUR. :D)
jessicahbieber signing off .
updated @ 2:29 AM