Friday, April 16, 2010
IT's OVER , FINALLY . :D
Hello People .
Jessicah is posting what happen just now . *SIGH*
I go to school like 9:00 bcos mom was scolding me . So I just go early and wait to bcome 10AM.
Bcos I have Star programme . I just extra there bcos I'm the ex-star.
So , I was just helping Mrs Gopal . (:
And yeaa , fixing about the thing . about the .. bully thingy ..
When I was talking to Mrs Gopal , i ask where is Mr Muthu .
Because inside the paper , Asri's name was there . But Asri didn't do anything ?
SO , I just protect him and I want to tell Mr Muthu , he's not involved .
SKIP..SKIP..SKIP..\
----
So , after assembly .. My heart beats faster ..
Because Mr Muthu tell me that he is going to call out our name after that .
But it didn't . So I sighh . And MT is first period right ?
So I want to go Library , but it was close already .
So I don't know where to go . And then I saw my friends . ( International's friends )
Then I remembered ! Got CME 1:30 . So I go with May which came from Myanmar to CME Class .
I was also finding for Mr Muthu . -.-
But cannot find , so I just go CME . Bcos teacher was finding for me .
After CME , its Mdm Ruhaya's period . Then I saw Mr Muthu outside .
Surely want to interview me and the boys .
MEOWWWWW .
So while calling Akid , Arif and Izzudeen ..
We walk then go inside the Library .. Damn BEST PART ! :'(
When Mr Muthu interviewing the boys about my name .
Make me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :'( HUHU ! I cannot take it siaal ! I cried !
I don't want to cry , but stupid tears go out . :((
OHYEAH ! Mr Muthu ask Izzudeen to come Aiman/Jesse .
Then Mr Muthu ask Akid , if I'm friend or girlfriend of aiman . ( I think that what he asked )
At first Akid say , " YES ! " Then when he look at Aiman , he say NO .
*SIGH* !
Lucky NO . Then I look to Aiman . Bcos we die`die if Mr Muthu know about us .
haisss . then it ends there laa . its all over .
so no more . and yeaa . don't forget .. don't call out my surname ..
okay ? you all , i forgiven laa . but don't call out again .
thankyouuu . BYEBYE !
JESSICAH SIGNING OFF .
updated @ 11:53 PM