Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My file ! *sigh*
Hello Earthings !
Today , Now , so tired ! :((
At first , when going back home , I go send Elfyian , then I ask hym to hold my file .
In the end , when he is rushing to catch up the bus , my file at hym .
So , I was like *sigh* . ( MY FILE ! :( )
Then i just quiet uh . I also send another person uh , but cannot
tell the person's name .
Went to Mayfair about 7:20PM , then actually going up .
But Mark ask me go to the Gym Room , bcuz mom and my cousin there .
Then I buy SOYA ~ xD bcuz so thirsty .
After that , mommy ask us go back home already bcuz they both
still going to SONA .
So , we go back home .. Elfryian call me then say my file at him .
I say yeaaa ~ So i was like huhuhu ! :(
bcuz my hmwrk at there . so is like tmr then i will do my hmwrk .
*SIGH*
Then open my lappy , go practice the song for tmr's one minute of fame .
I need to bring my guitar , becuz going to sing and play guitar ,
then after that .. I need to go to my music teacher , bcuz going test me bout musix .
SO TIRED !
and yeaa , i maybe also going to sing SOLO after the another song .
anyway , me , erny and dhaniya going to sing ~
wooooots ~
but tired , xD then they all not tired . bcuz i still need to practice the guitar .
then they all just going to practice the song .
7:30+ TO NOW still practicing . need to work hard uh , ofcos uh .
for me , i want to work hard , bcuz i like singing . :D
okay , got to go . i still need to practice .
gudluck to me . i mean , gudluck to us . (:
--------
ILOVEYOU`FIRDAUS.
updated @ 10:45 PM