Thursday, February 25, 2010

See this guy above ? Today is his birthday . (:
SO ,
HAPPY BiRTHDAY ASRi !
-----
R@ymy , sorry urh ! you don't understand .. Hope you will online then I can explain to you ..
- Just now go field .. Not go in but outside only .. With vintage gerls ..
- We actually want sing a Happy Birthday Song for Asri , but like we all shy ..
- Then I never say personally to him ..
- Damn ! Cause I calling him den he don't want c0me ..
- Ahyahs , nevermind lahh .. End already ~
- I just say when he online already , (:
- Fuckkkkked ! Actually want to say personally . Hahas . ;D
That's all fer today alright ? Damn lazy that's why . ^^
i still luv you , dun forget that .
im just making you jealous ~
sorry dear .. cause u hurt me very much ,
so i just repaying to euu .
updated @ 7:42 PM