Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hye`Hye . Marie wanna post already , cause its a very long day she didn't post .
(: Yeah , n0w is 6:02AM . I woke up early cause I want bath and eat first . Bcoz if I bath like 8+
I will surely late . But now I finish eating my breakfast . So I want bath later on about 6:30 .
Bcoz g0t stupid remedial ! -.- Then still need to go 9:30AM . DAMN EARLY !
On Monday , g0t supp .. I go 10AM .. I don't care lahh .. Then Mdm Ruhaya say .
" Oh Dear , Its 10AM already .. "
Hahahhahaha ! Then just smile at her .. Lucky never minus point bcoz I late .
Ohyeah , just stead wif V!PER last night ..
23-02-10 . `
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh `
I hope he really treat me as his gf . And hope people won't make up break up .
And hope we last long forever .
Because this will be the last`last relationship for us .
[ IF he break up wif me again ]
I better don't believe what other people say lohh .. I better ask V!per first if he really do want to break wif me ONE DAY .
------
18 MORE HOURS ,
ITS V!PER'S BiRTHDAY ! ;D
awww ,
iloveeu viper . ♥
updated @ 6:01 AM