
With mah bestfriend ♥

ME ! ^^
---
Hello Peeps . This is old times . xD I so damn ugly right ? I was like 8 years old above the picture .
The first picture , I actually going to cry one . Cause I hate it when my mom take me pictures .
Hahaha ! Then until now , I take picture of myself . Aww , miss those days . ♥
And the second picture was me and my bestfriend stephanie .
Now I don't know where is she or where she live already .
Cause I go to back to Philippines on 2008 for vacation .
Then go back to Indonesia . When I go back , I finding her .
Then I don't know already where is she . ):
Sighhh . I miss her .
Hope right now she is more pretty than me .
iloveyou , stephanie ♥
-----
Just now morninq , Erny kol me @ 10:35+ like that . She tell me she going bath already .
So I say ` Okayyy ! . Then 11:00 she kol me again she say she finish bathing , just waiting
for his father . Bc0z his father still bathinq . So I say ` Okay ! , now I going to bath too .
Then finish bath , go dress up to down and then make my hair dry .
Then tie my hair .. When finish tie-ing my hair , Erny kol me say ,
` Where are you ? I @ school already .
Then I say ` Really ? Okay , I going down already . Wait fer me , kk ?
She say ` Okay !!
So I walk`walk wif Mark . Then go inside the school .
Then many things happens and what we do lahh .
@ 11:30 , Erny say she very hungry . She want it .
So she go buy the porridge then treat me . While eating , Aisyah come already ..
Aisyah also eat .. Then while eating , I decide to tell Erny and Aisyah to send letter . Like Happy Birthday .
So I take full scap paper then write all the Happy Birthday and Hope his wish do come true .
After that go put our name . Then I put my name last one .
Lawls . After that they all say I go give the letter to Asri .
They say going protect me . Hahaha . Protect ? LOL !
So , I scared go in at the field lah . Cause so many boys .
Then when Erny and Aisyah go out to the field , they say I must go in then give him .
Then I say ` I SCARED LAHH ! Then they shout back ` FASTER LAHH !
Aww , damn ! So loud ! Hahaha !
So I go in niahh . With them . Then give the letter to Asri .
When I gave the letter to Asri already , Khidrul tell me ` Asri say he ♥ you .
Then when he say that I walk out wif Aisyah .. Then Erny and Siti they all follow me ..
I tell to Aisyah ` Aww , I still ♥ Asri . ):
with sad face on it . ): damn ` feel like wanna cry but i dun want . :'(
Sighh` So need to fix some problems ..
Me and Erny need to fix our problems .. On Monday ..
We need kol the 4 boys to fix about it .
[ S , J , F and V ]
Now I sleepy and tired , so byeh`byeh !
See you all on Monday !
Muah`Muah !
♥ you all !